About Me

Hi. My name is Sally Hall and I write YA. In 2019 I was shortlisted for the Varuna Publisher Introduction Program (I was also shortlisted in 2016). In 2014 I won a PIP Fellowship for a young adult manuscript. In 2013 I was awarded the CBCA NSW Charlotte Waring Barton Award which included a mentorship with Penguin Books Australia. I've had magazine and short stories published in various anthologies and placed in many competitions. I also write in a corporate capacity for my 'day job'. My website is www.sallyhall.com.au.

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Time Out

View from my hotel in Dubrovnik. Yep, absolutely gorgeous.

I was recently lucky enough to have some well deserved and highly needed time out with a holiday to the UK and Croatia.
 
It was totally amazing, although not that relaxing with all the things I managed to fit in to such a short break... anyway I'm slowly recovering from the jetlag and it's time to get seriously back into my writing.
 
Here's some interesting blog posts I've found this week. Hope you like them!
 
 
Hope you have an amazing day.
Happy Writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message. It will be shown after the author has given approval.