|Typewriter in Eleanor Dark's studio with my laptop in the background|
So what's so great about Varuna? Well, let me elaborate...
- It's a beautiful, historical home full of character, books, amazing vintage treasures and gardens
- You have your own room and writing space
- A delicious meal is prepared for you every night so that means no time wasted on grocery shopping or food preparation
- There are four other writers there each time meaning you will meet some amazing, like-minded people
- There are huge bookshelves of works by writers who have visited Varuna House in the past
- It's close to the quaint and quirky town of Katoomba and walking tracks
- You can write, write, write all day and night if you so choose!
I hope to go back again next year!